SEO & SEM
Labour Market Regulatory Authority
SEO is an acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which is the process of improving (optimizing) a website so that it is more readily found online. SEO primarily focuses on improving a website’s rankings in search engines like Google and BING. The higher a website appears in the search engine rankings, the greater the likelihood that it will be visited. When a website received more traffic, there is a likelihood for more business.
- Page Title & Meta Description
- Headings (Headers)
- On Page Content
- Social Media
- Code Efficiency
- Mobile Response
- Website Speed
- Voice search optimization is the newest form of search engine optimization.
- Voice search is projected to be greater than 50% of all searches by 2020.
Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. With millions of businesses out there all vying for the same eyeballs, it’s never been more important to advertise online, and search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business.
- Be on the very first page of Google without waiting.
- Well written advertisement to grab attention.
- Recommended keywords to target.
- Service packages for any size of budget.
- Fast and real results.
- Results speak of itself.
Paid Search. This SEM type refers to Google’s AdWords.
With paid search, you have the power to control your search placement and be able to see instant results. With AdWords, your position in the search results will be based largely on how much you’re willing to pay. But note that you only get to pay when someone actually clicks on your ad as suggested by pay-per-click (PPC).